If the book you need is not held or not available at the UTS Library, you can search the catalogues of participating university libraries and request an item using BONUS+ catalogue.
How do I request a BONUS+ book
- Search the UTS Library Catalogue
- If the UTS book is out on loan, click on the title and then click on the logo to search through BONUS+
- Login via the Single Sign On with your username and password
- Enter your name and barcode (if not already populated) in the BONUS+ form
- Select a pick-up location
- Click Submit
If UTS Library does not hold a book you want
- Select the BONUS+ button in the UTS Library Catalogue (top right hand side of screen, next to MyLibrary)
- Search BONUS+ catalogue
- Click the title you want from the list
- Click REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Enter your Institution and submit, then name and barcode (if not already prepopulated) in the BONUS+ form
- Select pick-up location
- Click submit
We will send you an email when your book is ready for you to collect.
Please note: A $5.00 fine will apply to any BONUS+ item that is returned without the book strap (which indicates the BONUS+ Library the item came from).
You can normally expect delivery within 2-4 working days, but it may take up to 7 working days if items are being delivered from Universities in Western Australia and New Zealand.