ArticleReach Direct is available to UTS students and staff
ArticleReach Direct gives you access to the combined journal titles of member libraries. ArticleReach allows you to request articles held at UTS as well as journals held via the consortium’s combined catalogue.
- journal article request via ArticleReach Direct
Want to know more?
BONUS+ is available to UTS students and staff
If the book you need is not held or not available at the UTS Library, you can search the catalogues of participating university libraries and request an item using BONUS+ catalogue.
How do I request a BONUS+ book
- Search the UTS Library Catalogue
- If the UTS book is out on loan, click on the title and then click on the logo to search through BONUS+
- Login via the Single Sign On with your username and password
- Enter your name and barcode (if not already populated) in the BONUS+ form
- Select a pick-up location
- Click Submit
If UTS Library does not hold a book you want
- Select the BONUS+ button in the UTS Library Catalogue (top right hand side of screen, next to MyLibrary)
- Search BONUS+ catalogue
- Click the title you want from the list
- Click REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Enter your Institution and submit, then name and barcode (if not already prepopulated) in the BONUS+ form
- Select pick-up location
- Click submit
We will send you an email when your book is ready for you to collect.
Please note: A $5.00 fine will apply to any BONUS+ item that is returned without the book strap (which indicates the BONUS+ Library the item came from).
Duplicate requests of the same title/edition will be cancelled.
You can normally expect delivery within 2-4 working days, but it may take up to 7 working days if items are being delivered from Universities in Western Australia and New Zealand.
Online Request Forms
Please check the Library Catalogue and BONUS+ before submitting any of the following request forms:
- book request
- book chapter request
- journal article request via ArticleReach Direct (What is ArticleReach Direct?)
- conference request
- thesis request
- film / DVD request
- Film / Video / DVD Booking Form
Articles, chapters and conference papers received in electronic format will be forwarded via email. Please check your email regularly.
Note: Please be aware if we cannot obtain your request within Australia or New Zealand there can be extended delays.
- fines of $1.00 per day will apply to any overdue InterLibrary Loan item
- InterLibrary Loans need to be collected from the holds shelves within 7 days of arrival
- Replacement costs of $132.00 apply to any lost or damaged InterLibrary loan items
Remote & Regional Students
Are you a distant or remote student and live 50+ km from the CBD?
Do you require a book chapter held at UTS Library?
If so, please use the Off Campus Document Delivery Form to request a UTS held book chapter.
If you require a journal article held at UTS or at another institution please use the journal article request via ArticleReach Direct above.
Access Services - InterLibrary Loans
Tel: +61 2 9514 3314
Fax: +61 2 9514 3303