Keyword Search

Browse Questions

Grammarly sign up problem

When i signed up my account,the access code showed as invaild code.

What's wrong with this?

17 answers
137902 views

Answers

Hi Nick,

Librarian Jenny's picture
Librarian Jenny (not verified), 4 years ago

Hi Nick,

I have been advised that the account code should be working again. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Regards,

Jenny

There is a problem logging

UTS Library's picture
UTS Library, 4 years ago

There is a problem logging into Grammarly at the present time. We have contacted the vendor about this issue and hope it will be resolved soon.

Hi, the Grammarly login

UTS Library's picture
UTS Library, 4 years ago

Hi, the Grammarly login problem has been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience difficulties.

Hi, today, I am still

Fonnie's picture
Fonnie, 4 years ago

Hi, today, I am still encountering an "invalid access code" error massage when trying to creat account Grammarly using my UTS student email address & access code.

Hi Fonnie,

Librarian Jenny's picture
Librarian Jenny (not verified), 4 years ago

Hi Fonnie,

I have reported this issue and will let you know when I have more information.

Regards,

Jenny

Hi Fonnie,

Librarian Jenny's picture
Librarian Jenny (not verified), 4 years ago

Hi Fonnie,

Access to Grammarly has been restored. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi Nick,

Librarian Jenny's picture
Librarian Jenny (not verified), 4 years ago

Hi Nick,

I have reported this issue. I will get back to you when I have an update.

Regards,

Jenny

Hi David,

Shuteng's picture
Shuteng, 1 year ago

Hi David,

I have used UTS email address to sign up Grammarly. However, when I type the access code, I get a website warning about Please use your organization's email.

How to solve this issue?

Thanks

Hi Shuteng,

Angry Asian Librarian's picture
Angry Asian Lib..., 1 year ago

Hi Shuteng,

Sorry for the delayed response, were you able to access Grammarly?

If you login with your UTS email after registering with the access code, it normally works. If you're still having problems, feel free to give us a call on 9514 3666 or send us an email.

Kind regards,

Helen Chan

Information Services Librarian

I signed up on the grammarly

Chetan's picture
Chetan, 3 months ago

I signed up on the grammarly now the grammarly is saying confirm your email  we send on ur email address but when i am going on my email i cant found the mail from the grammarly what to do can u please tell

Hi Chetan,

Carl's picture
Carl, 3 months ago

Hi Chetan,

To resolve the issue, please add info@send.grammarly.com and donotreply@grammarly.com to your contact list. Once you whitelist the emails, I would recommend waiting for a couple of hours. Afterward, you should log in https://www.grammarly.com/edu/signin and request the resend the confirmation email. The email should arrive within about a minute and contain "Verify email" link.

If you need any help whitelisting emails please follow the below link or give ITD a call 9514 2222 or come to the IT Support Center in person at CB10.2 counter 8 or 9. We can help to white list the email address and do some troubleshooting.

If anyone is still not getting the Grammarly confirmation email after following the above steps please send us an email

Regards,