Use the Find Databases tool > Built Environmnet > Property Development for a full listing of databases on Property Development
- Westlaw AU
This an easy to use Australian database that covers case law, commentary, legislation and journal article all under the one roof. You can divide up a keyword search into these various resources types after you search.
- Journal articles - Australia
AGIS plus Text (Attorney General's Information Service)
- Journal articles - international
- Conveyancing Service New South Wales
- Property Law - provides commentary, checklists, forms and precedents on all the important areas of conveyancing.
- Australian Property Law Journal
Property Law - Provides in-depth articles, legislation notes, casenotes and precedent notes on the law relating to real property, conveyancing, leases, mortgages and other property law issues
Also see the Law Study Guides
For company and industry information see our company and industry study guides