PRIA Golden Target Awards Collection
This is a collection from the Public Relations Institute of Australia and includes public relations campaign entries for the prestigious PRIA Golden Target Awards. The Golden Target Awards showcase the communication profession's most outstanding campaigns and projects undertaken over the previous year.
The University Library houses the collection, winners and entries for the past five years. Entries are searchable through the Library Catalogue.
Through the PRIA Golden Target Awards Database it is also possible to link to the text component of entries which have an electronic version, and to search by specific Award categories and dates. For example, you can search for electronic versions of Golden Target Award entries in the Special Event category published after 2000. Note: the full-text database does not include publicity materials, videos, posters, etc.
A list of leading academic journals in this area, and the databases that index them (in brackets).
- Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal (Informit database)
- Academy of Management Review (Proquest, Business Source Premier)
- Australian Journal of Communication (Informit)
- B&T: Advertising, Marketing and Media Weekly (Business Source Premier)
- Business Ethics: A European Review (Ebsco, Wiley)
- Communication Research (Gale, Sage, Ebsco Online)
- Howard Journal of Communications (Ingenta, Informaworld)
- Human Communication Research (Wiley, Ingenta)
- Journal of Advertising Research (Business Source Premier)
- Journal of Business Ethics (Business Source Premier)
- Journal of Communication (Wiley)
- Journal of Communication Management (Emerald)
- Journal of Consumer Research (Business Source Premier)
- Journal of Mass Media Ethics (Informaworld)
- Journal of Public Relations Research (Business Source Premier, Informaworld)
- Media Culture and Society (Sage)
- The Public Relations Journal (Gale, DOAJ)
- Public Relations Strategist (Proquest)
- Public Relations Tactics (Business Source Premier)
- Technical Communication Quarterly (Ebsco research complete)
SFX is one way to access electronic journals the Library subscribes to in your subject area. Choose category and subcategory you are interested in and this will allow you to browse the electronic journals that the Library has in its collection.
When you search a database you can search multiple journals at once. Follow this link to learn more about databases.