- NSW TAFE - This home page provides full course information of all colleges in NSW, and details of entry requirements, calendar etc. and provides links to other TAFE sites in Australia.
- The National Centre for Research in Vocational Education provides information on vocational education in Australia. You may also access the VOCED database here.
- NSW Board of Vocational Education and Training
- VETAB - NSW Vocational Education and Training Accreditation Board provides information about getting courses accredited, legislation, guidelines, policies etc
- The Office of Training and Tertiary Education in Victoria provides much information for that state.
- National Center for Research in Vocational Education - [This is an USA organization] NCRVE has played a key role in developing a new concept of vocational education as the Center works towards fulfilling its mission to strengthen education to prepare all individuals for lasting and rewarding employment, and lifelong learning.
- Adult and Community Education - promotes community education, supports funded community colleges and provides information and advice on community education across the state.
- Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD) - The Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD) is a nonprofit public-service organization, dedicated to providing educational leadership in developing a more productive, competitive workforce.
- ASTD The American Society for Training and Development. This is the main training and development association in the USA. There are publications available online plus resources in training.
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) - Provides information on publications, including how to contribute to journals, also resources on information technology and education.
- The Commonwealth of Learning - Created in 1988 this site describes distance education projects run in association with Governments across Commonwealth countries.
- Queensland Learning Network - Provides background to operation of network across 40 open learning centres throughout Queensland.
- Distance Education Clearinghouse
- American Center for the Study of Distance Education
Languages, Literacy and Numeracy
- Adult Literacy & Numeracy Australian Research Consortium
- Adult Numeracy Network (US)
- Adults Learning Maths (UK based)
- Australian Council for Adult Literacy
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- DEST Adult Literacy Website
- Linguistic Funland TESL page - Provided through the University of Nevada, this is a site which provides documents, exercises and activities, electronic discussion group and Usenet lists as well as links to other sites of relevance to TESL/TEFL teachers.
- Center for Applied Linguistics - Provides access to a wide range of information on relationship of first and second language learning including: teaching strategies for children from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds; literacy issues; instructional models.
- National Reporting System Online
- NSW Adult Literacy and Numeracy Council
- Audacity - Audio editing software
- Autodesk - High level architecture and animation software available for free on a student license.
- Jaycut - Video editing software
- Mind 42 - Mindmapping software
- Prezi - A graphically interesting open source alternative to Powerpoint.
- Video Toolbox - A file type converting software
- Widgetbox - A place to make widgets for blogs, Twitter and Facebook
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Higher education statistics from the Dept of Education, Science and Training. Statistics are available on student and staff numbers, finance and research.
- Statistics on Tafe enrolments. Follow the link under STATISTICS.
- DEST Funding statistics
- National Center for Education Statistics (USA)
- Source OECD -The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development - all statistics available as part of the UTS Library subscription.
- UNESCO provides access to a range of international education statistics.