We invite Capstone students to set up a Library Research Consultation before commencing your research. This consultation can save you time and ensure you use the best research strategies.
Important points to remember:
- Our Study Skills pages provide help with Project Management, Referencing and Giving Presentations.
- If the Library does not provide access to a paper or article for your research you can request it through Borrowing from other library services.
- The guideline of report writing will help you to structure your report, for more advise on writing please look at the libary academic writing guide or contact UTS HELPS.
- Copies of all the Distinction and Higher Distinction Capstone projects are held in the FEIT Learning and Design Centre on level 5 iin Building 11. If you wish to borrow previous Capstone Projects go to LDC to lodge the Capstone Project Loan Form. If the requested project is available it will be delivered to LDC for your perusal.
- Referencing software is available to help you manage your references for your bibliography
- Our online tutorials demonstrate how to find books and articles and use Harvard UTS and referencing software EndNote and RefWorks.