The Library Catalogue
The Catalogue provides access to the Library's books, journals and DVDs.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the pick list of subjects which appears
Find out more about the Catalogue.
Encyclopedias can be a good starting point. The Catalogue provides online access to a broad range of encyclopedias.
- Encyclopedia of information science and technology/ Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, editor
- Encyclopedia of RF and microwave engineering/ Kai Chang, editor.
- Berkshire encyclopedia of human-computer interaction / William Sims Bainbridge, editor
- Encyclopedia of Internet technologies and applications
Engineering books for loan are located on Level 4 in the City Campus Library.