The Library Catalogue
The Catalogue provides access to the Library's books, journals, DVDs, past exam papers, ereadings and text books in closed or open reserve.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the word cloud of subjects which appears
Most IT books are located on Level 4 in the City Campus Library. For a comprehensive list of IT subject headings and shelf numbers see IT handout (PDF).
These can be found in the Catalogue by limiting type = "books" and location = "online". Collections range from practical manuals to research publications e.g.
- Safari Technical Books Online
An online database of electronic books on IT. You can search for individual books in the Catalogue.
- Lecture notes in Computer Science
Contains published conference papers on all aspects of computer science.
The UTS reference collection contains resources such as dictionaries and encyclopaedias to help with your research or assignments, including many that you can access online. Some usefull reference resources include:
- Oxford Reference Online - Quick-reference information plus authoritative in-depth articles
- Gale Virtual Reference Library