The Library Catalogue
The Catalogue provides access to the Library's books, journals and DVDs.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the pick list of subjects which appears
Find out more about the Catalogue.
Most print engineering management books are located on Level 4 -5 in the City Campus Library. Begin browsing the shelves at these call numbers:
- 624 Civil engineering
- 625 Engineering of railroads & roads
- 627 Hydraulic engineering
- 628 Sanitary & municipal engineering
- 658.4 Management & projects