These are some handy websites for Pharmacy students:
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) - Department of Health and Ageing, Australia
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Pharmacy online
- Therapeutic Goods Administration
- AIDSInfo drug database - up to date information on HIV/AIDS drugs for patients and health care providers.
- Anteretroviral drug profiles - UCSF Centre for HIV Information - profiles of different types of anteretroviral drugs.
- Cancer drug information - an A-Z list of drug information summaries of over 200 cancer drugs from the National Cancer Institute.
- ClinicalTrials.gov - a database of clinical studies on human participants from around the world (NLM).
- DailyMed - a source of drug label information and drug listings (NLM)
- Drug discovery online
- Drug information portal - access to information about over 32,000 drugs. Search results link to selected drug information from the US National Library of Medicine and other key US Government agencies (e.g. MedLine Plus, PubMed, TOXLINE)
- DrugDigest - a source of drug information, drug interactions and drug comparison.
- Drugs.com - provides information about more than 24,000 prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Medical information is supplied by Wolters Kluwer Health, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Cerner Multum and Micromedex.
- International drug price indicator guide
- Medline Plus - contains information about diseases, drugs, and medical research. Search by drugs, supplements, and herbal information or drug therapy topics.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse - a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (Agencyfor Healthcare Research and Quality, US Department of Health and Human Services)
- RxList - The internet drug index. Identify pills using the RxList pill identification tool.
- WHO Model List of Essential Medicines
- WHO Pharmaceutical Products