Databases are large collections of online scholarly materials. You can use them to search for journal articles, ebooks, statistics, newspaper articles and other resources for your assignments.
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Health Services Management for a full listing of databases on Health Services Management.
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
- CINAHL - a great database to start your search whenever you need to find journal articles on Health related topics
- APA - FT - Australian Public Affairs full text - Australian content for research articles
Basic Tutorial | Advanced Tutorial
- Business Source Complete - a multidisciplinary resource that covers the business aspects of allied health.
- Google scholar - scholarly articles and links to full text at UTS
- Health Business Covers all aspects of health care administration and other non-clinical aspects of health care institution management.
- ProQuest Health & Medicine Search across 15 databases indexing journals, books, reports, conference papers, dissertations and theses, government publications, videos, etc in all aspects of health, nursing and medicine including Evidence-Based Resources such as those from the Joanna Briggs Institute. Includes some fulltext. Basic Tutorial | Advanced Tutorial
- Science Direct Web database for scientific research that contains the full text of Elsevier science journals Basic Tutorial
- TRIP Pro - Turning Research into Practice a database. This database across other content types including images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
- Proquest ebook central - ebooks from scholarly sources, including University Presses and other top publishers