Databases are large collections of electronic materials. You can use them to search for journal articles, ebooks, statistics, newspaper articles and other resources for your assignments.
Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Human Movement and Sports Science for a full listing of databases on Human Movement and Sports Science.
If you're unsure where to get started, we have selected some Databases that are useful for Human Movement and Sports Science:
- Academic Search Complete - full text for over 1,200 journals covering the social sciences, humanities, general science, multi-cultural studies and education.
- SPORTDiscus - international sport and leisure database
- AUSportMed - medical and health issues in Australian sport
- Medline - large international database useful for sports medicine
- Primal Pictures Interactive Antatomy - contains complete anatomical 3D models from skin to bone for various body parts
- Proquest Central - a multidisciplinary database including international business and management - many full text articles
- Science Direct - international database containing many journals realting to human movement
- Factiva and NewsBank Australia comprehensive newspaper and business magazine database with fulltext articles. Australian and international coverage
- ABS Statistics - comprehensive Australian statistics website