Databases are large collections of electronic materials. You can use them to search for journal articles, ebooks, statistics, newspaper articles and other resources for your assignments.
Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Sport and Exercise for a full listing of databases on Sport and Exercise Science.
If you're unsure where to get started, we have selected some databases that are useful for Sport and Exercise Science:
- Academic Search Complete - full text and images from journals covering the law, humanities, management, sport marketing and events
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy - videos of real human anatomic specimens in their natural colors, texture and mobility. Includes exams and assessments
- SPORTDiscus - international sport and leisure database
- AUSportMed - medical and health issues in Australian sport
- Medline - large international database useful for sports medicine
- Anatomy.TV (Primal Pictures Interactive Anatomy) - contains complete anatomical 3D models from skin to bone for various body parts
- Proquest - a multidisciplinary database including international business and management - many full text articles
- Science Direct - international database containing many journals relating to human movement
- Sports and Physical Recreation: A Statistical Overview, Australia, 2012 (Australian Bureau of Statistics)