Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Mental Health for a full listing of databases on Nursing.
Full descriptions for each database are available from the More Info icon.
Top Mental Health Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
- CINAHL A great database to start your search whenever you need to find journal articles on Nursing related topics
- PsycInfo International bibliographic database of psychology and the psychological aspects of related disciplines, such as medicine, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, and law.
- Expanded Academic ASAP International While it is not a specialised psychology database, this multidisciplinary database does have a strong coverage of mental health related articles.
- Academic Search Complete Provides access to many scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Coverage of nursing and allied health is particularly strong
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition This database provides access to journal articles focusing on many medical disciplines. It also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide