Databases are large collections of electronic materials. You can use them to search for journal articles, ebooks, statistics, newspaper articles and other resources for your assignments.
Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Mental Health for a full listing of databases on Nursing.
Full descriptions for each database are available from the More Info icon.
Top Mental Health Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
- CINAHL A great database to start your search whenever you need to find journal articles on Nursing related topics
- PsycInfo International bibliographic database of psychology and the psychological aspects of related disciplines, such as medicine, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, and law.
- Expanded Academic ASAP International While it is not a specialised psychology database, this multidisciplinary database does have a strong coverage of mental health related articles.
- Academic Search Complete Provides access to many scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Coverage of nursing and allied health is particularly strong
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition This database provides access to journal articles focusing on many medical disciplines. It also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide