Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Nursing, Midwifery & Health > Nursing for a full listing of databases on Nursing.
Full descriptions for each database are available from the More Info icon.
Top Nursing Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature) provides authoritative coverage of the literature related to a wide variety of nursing and allied health topics.
View tutorials and handouts.
- Medline Covers the areas of allied health, biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as they relate to medicine and health care, communication disorders, and reproductive biology. OvidSP Advanced search tutorial
- Health Source: Nursing Academic Edition
This database provides access to journal articles focusing on many medical disciplines. It also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide
- ProQuest Health & Medicine Search across 15 databases indexing journals, books, reports, conference papers, dissertations and theses, government publications, videos, etc in all aspects of health, nursing and medicine including Evidence-Based Resources such as those from the Joanna Briggs Institute. Includes some fulltext.
- SCOPUS (Elesvier) Online Tutorial
Scopus is a comprehensive scientific, medical, technical and social science database containing all relevant literature.
- Wiley Online Library includes Evidence Based Practice related items including Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews and Joanna Briggs Systematic Reviews