The Catalogue provides access to the library's books, journals and DVDs.
For definitions and explanations of your subject, look in dictionaries, encyclopaedias and other reference resources.
- 541.34503 SCHR (ED.2) Dictionary of colloid and interface science
- 363.1791 AYRE Dictionary of environmentally important chemicals
- 614.1 PAYN Encyclopedia of forensic and legal medicine
- 363.2503 SIEG Encyclopedia of forensic science
- 547.1226 ATWO Encyclopedia of supramolecular chemistry
- 542.1 FURR (ED.5) CRC handbook of laboratory safety
- 540.3 HAWL Hawley's condensed chemical dictionary.
- 540.7 MAIZ (ED.3) How to find chemical information : a guide for practicing chemists, educators, and students
- 543.803 SADE Illustrated pocket dictionary of chromatography
- 540.3 LAGO Macmillan encyclopedia of chemistry
- 540.3 SHAR The Penguin dictionary of chemistry
- 660.2804 LEWI (ED.11) Sax's dangerous properties of industrial materials
Also, there are some electronic books available online:
- AccessScience from McGraw-Hill
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Polymers
- Encyclopedic dictionary of named processes in chemical technology
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics
- Handbook of Forensic Toxicology for Medical Examiners
- Kirk Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology
- Lange's Handbook of Chemistry
- Patty's industrial hygiene and toxicology
- Ullmann's encyclopedia of industrial chemistry