Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Science > Environmental Science for a full listing of databases on ecology & environmental science.
Top Ecology & Environmental Science Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
Agricola Agriculture, animal sciences, horticulture, hydrology
- Aqualine Water resources, water and wastewater treatment, water pollution
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts Aquatic science, aquatic organisms, fisheries, oceanography
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Environmental biotechnology, engineering, pollution
- GeoRef Geosciences, geochemistry, geophysics
- TOXLINE Toxicology, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, antidotes
- Environment complete (EBSCO)
- GreenFILE (EBSCO) Offers an unique perspective on the positive and negative ways humans affect the environment.
- Australian Heritage Bibliography (AHB) (Informit) Formerly HERA, produced by the Australian Heritage Commission, is a bibliographic database that indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on Australia's natural and cultural environment.
- STREAMLINE Australia's natural resources database Indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on natural resource management.
- REEF Great Barrier Reef marine park province database Produced by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, indexes articles from published and unpublished material about the Great Barrier Reef.
- BIOSIS previews Covers traditional areas of biology, such as botany, zoology and microbiology, as well as experimental, clinical and veterinary medicine, biotechnology, environmental studies, and agriculture. Interdisciplinary fields such as biochemistry, biophysics and bioengineering are also included.
- SCOPUS An index database of comprehensive scientific, medical, technical and social science database containing all relevant literature.
- Web of Knowledge A comprehensive resource including: Web of Science, ISI Proceedings, Current Contents Connect.
Tips: for an index which does not contain the full text, you can check if the library has access to the full text articles using SFX links.