Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Science > Ecology & Environmental Science for a full listing of databases on ecology & environmental science.
Full descriptions for each database are available from the More Info icon.
Top Ecology & Environmental Science Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
Agricola Agriculture, animal sciences, horticulture, hydrology
- Aqualine Water resources, water and wastewater treatment, water pollution
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts Aquatic science, aquatic organisms, fisheries, oceanography
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Environmental biotechnology, engineering, pollution
- GeoRef Geosciences, geochemistry, geophysics
- TOXLINE Toxicology, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, antidotes
- Environment complete (EBSCO)
- GreenFILE (EBSCO) Offers an unique perspective on the positive and negative ways humans affect the environment.
- Australian Heritage Bibliography (AHB) (Informit) Formerly HERA, produced by the Australian Heritage Commission, is a bibliographic database that indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on Australia's natural and cultural environment.
- Australia's Natural Resources Database (STREAMLINE ) (Informit)
A bibliographic database that indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on all aspects of natural resource management.
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Province Database (REEF) (Informit)
produced by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, is a bibliographic database that indexes articles from published and unpublished material about the Great Barrier Reef.
- BIOSIS previews
Covers traditional areas of biology, such as botany, zoology and microbiology, as well as experimental, clinical and veterinary medicine, biotechnology, environmental studies, and agriculture. Interdisciplinary fields such as biochemistry, biophysics and bioengineering are also included.
- SCOPUS (Elesvier) Online Tutorial
Scopus is a comprehensive scientific, medical, technical and social science database containing all relevant literature.
- Web of Knowledge(ISI) Online Tutorial
An index database provided by Thomson Reuters. It provides access to many databases and other resources: Web of Science, ISI Proceedings, Current Contents Connect, Journal Citation Reports.
Tips: for an index which does not contain the full text, you can check if the library has access to the full text articles through SFX links.