For definitions and explanations of your subject, look in dictionaries, encyclopaedias and other reference resources.
- Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Informatics
- Encyclopedia of microbiology
- Encyclopedic Reference of Genomics and Proteomics in Molecular Medicine
- Encyclopedic Reference of Immunotoxicology
- The dictionary of cell and molecular biology
- Handbook of statistical systems biology
- Dictionary of microbiology and molecular biology
- The Springer Index of Viruses
- Oxford Dictionary of Biology
- Oxford dictionary of biochemistry and molecular biology
- Henderson's dictionary of biology
The Catalogue provides access to the library's books, journals and DVDs. After the search through the catalogue, you can refine the results to online books by selecting Type with Book, then Format with Web on the left handside.