Use the subject heading option to find more material.
Tips: Most physics and nanotechnology books are located on level 4 of city campus library, please look at our guide on getting shelfwise.
For definitions and explanations of your topic, look in dictionaries, encyclopaedias and other reference resources located in the City Reference collection on Level 2 of the City Campus Library. For example,
- 530.03/13 Encyclopedia of applied physics
- 503 MEYE Encyclopedia of physical science and technology
- 620.5 SCHW Dekker encyclopedia of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- 620.5 NALW Handbook of nanostructured materials and nanotechnology
Also, there are some electronic books available online:
- AccessScience from McGraw-Hill
- Dictionary of geophysics, astrophysics, and astronomy
- Dictionary of pure and applied physics
- Dictionary of material science and high energy physics
- Springer Handbook of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- Springer Handbook of Condensed Matter and Materials Data
- The Penguin dictionary of physics.
- Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
- Encyclopedia of smart materials
- Handbook of Nanophysics
- Handbook of Nanophase and Nanostructured Materials
- Handbook of nanoscience, engineering, and technology
- Nanotechnology (Wiley-VCH)
- Springer handbook of nanotechnology