GuidesPhysics & Nanotechnology: Websites
- arXiv - an e-print service in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics.
- PhysicsWorld - a community website from IOP Publishing
- Physics Central - portal from the American Physical Society
- PhysLink - portal plus links to Physics resources
- PSIGate : Physics - offers access to high quality Web resources in the physical sciences, including; astronomy, chemistry, earth sciences, materials sciences, physics, and science history.
- Intute - Science, Engineering and Technology
- Science.gov - a gateway to selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results.
- Nanotech coverage from Scientific American
- Nanotechweb - portal from the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Nanotechnology Now - a nanotechnology portal created to serve the information needs of business, government, academic, and public communities.
- AZoNano - provides access to nanotechnology information including news, new products, conferences, courses, events, jobs and more.