If you need assistance with EndNote, there are several ways we can help. The Library frequently runs Beginner and Advanced classes on EndNote: check the Events timetable.
Alternatively you can also visit our Ask a Librarian page for more help.
EndNote maintains a YouTube channel full of useful short tutorials. There are also recordings of longer classes if you want to learn more.
Tutorials include (but there are many more on the YouTube channel):
- What's new in EndNote X8
- What's new in EndNote X7
- How to use EndNote in 5 minutes (Windows) or in 6 minutes (Mac)
- A whole playlist about Creating Bibliographies
- Playlists for using EndNote Online and EndNote for the iPad
- Library sharing in EndNote X8
The UTS Library YouTube channel also features a range of videos on how to download and use EndNote. These include:
- How to download EndNote to a PC
- How to download EndNote to a Mac
- How to download the Harvard UTS referencing style (PC)
- How to download the Harvard UTS referencing style (Mac)
We recently redesigned our EndNote web pages, so some of what you see in these tutorials won't be exactly the same, but you'll still be able to follow them.
We get asked a lot of questions about EndNote via the Answers section of the Library website. You can ask us a question (by clicking on the Ask a question about this Page button below), or see some of the previous questions and answers. Use the Newest tab to see the most recent ones.