Lynda.com is a vast online library of courses and instructional videos covering the latest in technology, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, Lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students, faculty, and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, business skills, English grammar, web design, programing languages, project management, 3D design, animation, video, audio and much more.
Login via the Lynda.com homepage
- Click on "Log in" and select Log in through your organization or school.
- Type in www.uts.edu.au then use your UTS webmail details to access the website.
Login via mobile devices
- Download the app
- Login via the Web portal (Android)/ Organisation or school (Apple) option typing in www.uts.edu.au
- Login using your webmail details.
Login via the Library website:
- Search the Library Catalogue for Lynda.com and click on the entry for Lynda.com (it should be 1st or 2nd entry on the page)
- Click on Electronic resource (it's about half way down the page)
- Login using your UTS webmail details
Watch How to use Lynda.com to get the most out of our subscription!