|Request copyright cleared journal articles, book excerpts and lecture notes to use as eReadings.||Search by subject or lecturer to locate eReadings supplied to the Library by your lecturer.|
|Contacts : For assistance email our eReadings staff.|
How much can I copy and put online?
- Books: One chapter or 10% of the total pages of the work, whichever is greater (this applies to the university).
- Journals: Usually one article per journal issue (this applies to the subject).
Can I use a reading for more than one subject?
- Yes. Email the eReadings staff to add additional subjects to material already submitted.
How do I reuse past eReadings?
- Email the eReadings staff to re-activate any previously used material.
Can I submit on behalf of someone else?
- Yes, please use the lecturer’s email address instead of your own when submitting requests.
What material needs to be placed in eReadings?
- Journal articles, book chapters and lecture notes containing third party copyright material.
Do I need to provide copies of the material I am requesting?
- No, we will locate material not supplied and digitise it for you.
Can I make eReadings available on UTSOnline?
- Yes. The eReadings team will email you a link to include in UTSOnline.
- Problems with access? Email our eReadings staff.
Please note: Not all subjects have eReadings. If you are having trouble locating your subject readings, please contact your lecturer.
- eReadings are password protected and only to be used by UTS students and staff. These materials must not be copied or distributed for other purposes except as permitted under copyright law. For more information, see the copyright page.
DRR & Digitisation Co-ordinator
Tel: 9514 3376