Recent editions to our Electronic Collection include:
- World Whos Who: The comprehensive, newly-expanded World Who's Who brings together current and hard-to-find biographical information on almost 60,000 of the most gifted, famous and influential men and women in all fields.
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy (REP): "Features over 2000 original articles from over 1300 leading international experts across the discipline of philosophy. The articles cover an unparalleled breadth of subject matter, including Anglo-American, ethicaland political, cross-cultural, interdisciplinary, continental and contemporary philosophy. With a summary providing a rapid orientation at the beginning of every in-depth."
- Politics and International Relations Resource (RRR): Contains a collection of reference works, mostly handbooks, dictionaries, and encyclopedias, dealing with politics and international relations. They may be browsed individually, and they are searchable as a group.
- Routledge Religion Resource (RRR): Contains a collection of reference works, mostly handbooks, dictionaries, and encyclopedias, in the area of religion. Titles may be browsed individually or fully searchable as a group.
- Europa World Plus: Economic, political, historical, and geographic profiles of 250+ countries and global regions. Contact information for political, business, media, and cultural agencies and officials, including 1,900 international organizations. Search or browse by country, region, organization, or people.
- Materials for Medical Device Database: Comprehensive set of mechanical, physical, biological response, and drug compatibility properties for the materials and coatings used in medical devices.
- Current Digest of the Chinese Press: “Each week The Current Digest of the Chinese Press presents a digestible collection of articles from key Chinese newspapers on such topics as politics, international relations, security, economics, business, public health, environment, education, culture and more.
- Journal of Clinical Ethics Archive: is written for and by physicians, nurses, attorneys, clergy, ethicists, and others whose decisions directly affect patients.
- Industrial and Corporate Change: The journal is committed to present and interpret the evidence on corporate and industrial change, drawing from an interdisciplinary set of approaches and theories from e.g. economics, sociology of organization, organization theory, political science, and social psychology. It is a forum where industrial historians explicitly relate their analyses to the state of the art in the relevant social sciences and propose conjectures and theories. Conversely, economists and practitioners of other social disciplines are encouraged to apply their models to the historical evidence.
- IEG Sponsorship Report: The newsletter of sports, arts, event and cause marketing.
- Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics: is the authoritative cross-disciplinary journal in experimental and clinical medicine devoted to publishing advances in the nature, action, efficacy, and evaluation of therapeutics.
- Nature Climate Change: publishes original research across the physical and social sciences and strives to synthesize interdisciplinary research. The journal follows the standards for high-quality science set by all Nature-branded journals and is committed to publishing top-tier original research in all areas relating to climate change through a fair and rigorous review process, access to a broad readership, high standards of copy editing and production, rapid publication and independence from academic societies and others with vested interests.
All new resources are now available via the Catalogue