Recent editions to our Electronic Collection include:
- Clarity English : The software gives IELTS candidates the best possible introduction to the exam and the types of activities they will be facing. With over 120 hours of interactive learning materials, the resource provides preparation and practice for the reading, writing, listening and speaking modules of the IELTS exam.
- WiseNews : Provides full-text articles from 759 newspapers and other media sources from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other regions. About two thirds of the titles are in Chinese and one third is in English.
- ETG complete : Searchable peer-reviewed clinical guidelines. Topics include analgesia, antibiotics, cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrinology, neurology, gastroenterology, dermatology, palliative care, psychotropics and drug prescribing in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Primary science : PS aims to share information and ideas that support effective practice in science education focused at the primary school level through transition to early secondary education. Many of the articles are therefore relevant to both primary and secondary phases of education. It includes articles, both requested and unsolicited, about teaching, learning and assessing science for all children in the 3 – 12 year age range. Topics covered include selecting, adapting and managing learning activities both within and outside the classroom, research findings, adaptations for children with special needs, health and safety, use of ICT, links to other areas of the curriculum and information about useful books, equipment, audio-visual aids, websites and CD-ROMs.
- Teachers College record : is a journal of research, analysis, and commentary in the field of education. It has been published continuously since 1900 by Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Journal of Brand Strategy : is the major new professional journal publishing in-depth, peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of brands. It provides detailed, practical articles from leading branding professionals on innovative strategies, techniques and trends, together with the latest applied research in branding and detailed analysis of how leading brands are managed around the world.
- Butterworths property reports
All new resources are now available via the Catalogue