Recent editions to our Electronic Collection include:
- International journal of environmental, cultural, economic and social sustainability : developing integrative and interdisciplinary perspectives on the theories and practices of sustainability.
- Leiden journal of international law : provides a forum for two vital areas, namely international legal theory and international dispute settlement. It is unique in providing the most comprehensive coverage of the world's most important international tribunals in The Hague (such as the ICJ, ICTY, ICC and others) and elsewhere, as well as examining new trends in international legal thinking.
- Canadian business law journal : dates back to 1975 and is composed of a variety of content including:
articles, symposia, commentaries, book reviews, table of cases, List of Contributers, General Index, Subject Index.
- Micromedex : publishes clinical decision support databases and tools and provides evidence-based information related to drugs, toxicology, diseases, acute care, and alternative medicine. UTS Library has access to selected Micromedex databases: DRUGDEX System, DISEASEDEX General Medicine, AltMedDex Protocols, DRUGREAX System and Herbal Medicines and drug information tools: Martindale.
- Australian privacy law handbook : provides a guide to privacy laws and managing privacy and data security risks associated with the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
The text is intended for use by lawyers and officers responsible for managing privacy within private and public sector entities in federal and State jurisdictions.
- Australian medicines handbook : the purpose of the AMH is two-fold: firstly, to provide a readily accessible, concise, up-to-date source of independent drug information to facilitate effective, rational, safe and economical prescribing and dispensing; secondly, to provide an educational tool for practitioners and students.
- Catalyst : provides quick and easy access to the popular AusDi Independent Drug Monographs, pharmaceutical company product information, consumer medicine information leaflets, drug product images, a product identifier module and convenient links to drug interaction systems, of interest to Australian pharmacists and other health care professionals.
- Entertainment industry magazine archive : An archival research resource containing the essential primary sources for studying the history of the film and entertainment industries, from the era of vaudeville and silent movies through to 2000. The core US and UK trade magazines covering film, music, broadcasting and theatre are all included, together with film fan magazines and music press titles. Magazines have been scanned cover-to-cover in high-resolution colour, with granular indexing of all articles, covers, ads and reviews.
- State crime : is the first peer-reviewed, international journal that seeks to disseminate leading research on the illicit practices of states. Topics covered by the journal include, torture; genocide and other forms of government and politically organised mass killing; war crimes; state-corporate crime; state-organised crime; natural disasters exacerbated by government (in)action; asylum and refugee policy and practice; state terror; political and economic corruption; and resistance to state violence and corruption.
- Ecohydrology : is an international journal publishing original scientific and review papers that aim to improve understanding of processes at the interface between ecology and hydrology and associated applications related to environmental management.
- Drug testing and analysis : offers a unique combination of; ‘How to’ material such as ‘Tutorials’ and ‘Reviews’, Speculative pieces (‘Commentaries’ and ‘Perspectives', providing a broader scientific and social context to the aspects of analytical testing), ‘Annual banned substance reviews’ (delivering a critical evaluation of the methods used in the characterization of established and newly outlawed compounds)
All new resources are now available via the Catalogue