Free access to online tutorials with Lynda.com including Microsoft and creative software

Lynda.com

Lynda.com

Lynda.com is a vast online library of courses and instructional videos covering the latest in technology, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, Lynda.com is a high-quality resource for students, faculty, and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, business skills, English grammar, web design, programing languages, project management, 3D design, animation, video, audio and much more.

Login via the Lynda.com homepage

1. Click on "Log in" and select Log in through your organization or school.
  2. Type in www.uts.edu.au then use your UTS webmail details to access the website.

1. Download the app
  2. Login via the Web portal (Android)/ Organisation or school (Apple) option typing in www.uts.edu.au
  3. Login using your webmail details.

Login via the Library website:

1. Search the Library Catalogue for Lynda.com and click on the entry for Lynda.com (it should be 1st or 2nd entry on the page)
  2. Click on Electronic resource (it's about half way down the page)
  3. Login using your UTS webmail details

Watch How to use Lynda.com to get the most out of our subscription!

Comments

I am looking for Chemistry

May Heng's picture
May Heng, 2 years ago

I am looking for Chemistry news for my very first assignment, can you help me to find the articles are ralated to it?

Hi Abby! Please come to the

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Abby! Please come to the Research Help Desk in the library, it's on the ground floor, on the right, in front of the rear stairs. Someone will be able to give you help there.

Hi Abhinav, there are

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Abhinav, there are instructions above! Login via the catalogue...

This is great. Thank you!

Adam's picture
Adam, 2 years ago

This is great. Thank you!

Just wondering if we are able to login via the iPad app? Didn't have any luck when I tried.

Hi Adam, I replied to this

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Adam, I replied to this down the page, the easiest way is to login via the catalogue, it will display for your mobile device.

Vishal's picture
Vishal, 2 years ago

Log in through your organization or school

Enter the organization's URL to sign in through its portal, then you will be redirected back to lynda.com

www.uts.edu.au -> The URL is not in our system

uts.edu.au -> The URL is not in our system

lib.uts.edu.au -> The URL is not in our system

Regular Login with UTS Credentials -> Invalid Username or Password

Hi Vishal, the issue has now

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Vishal, the issue has now been resolved, I suggest you try again, it worked for me :-)

Turns out you have to use the

Vishal's picture
Vishal, 2 years ago

Turns out you have to use the link at the very top of the post else it doesn't work. Perhaps you guys should alter your post and mention that students need to click the link above and not go directly to lynda.com and attempt to login.

Hi everyone, I suggest you

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi everyone, I suggest you type lynda.com into the catalogue, click electronic resource and login using your UTS webmail details. You will then need to login a second time (for privacy reasons), using same details.

www.lib.uts.edu.au

Anyone know How to log in

Thanh Binh's picture
Thanh Binh, 2 years ago

Anyone know How to log in lynda.com via mobile app ( not web browser on mobile device), it is quite confusing...

Hi Thanh, the issue has now

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Thanh, the issue has now been resolved, I suggest you try again, it worked for me :-)

You've got to be kidding me,

Christopher's picture
Christopher, 2 years ago

You've got to be kidding me, I bought the yearly subscription and a few days later you tell me this.

I'm ready to seppuku.

Hi, I can't login, an

Farnoosh's picture
Farnoosh, 2 years ago

Hi, I can't login, an unexpected error appears on the screen. :(

Hi Farnoosh, it might be best

Jemima's picture
Jemima, 2 years ago

Hi Farnoosh, it might be best to come to the Research Help Desk to check your login procedure. The desk is on the right as you walk into the library, in front of the rear stairs.

Great and Thanks a lot to UTS

Karthikeyan's picture
Karthikeyan, 2 years ago

Great and Thanks a lot to UTS for this Lynda's online learning oppurtunity, really worth and valid.

It's lynda.com...not linda

Liane's picture
Liane, 1 year ago

It's lynda.com...not linda.com.

Go into the databases via "Find Databases"

Pure gold when you get to it!

I the Catalogue search above

UTS Library's picture
UTS Library, 1 year ago

I the Catalogue search above type in Lynda.com the 2nd link should be the correct one
or

1. Click on this link Lynda.com and at the bottom of the privacy statement click continue to site
  2. Click on Electronic resource (it's about half way down the page)
  3. Login using your UTS webmail details