If the book you need is not held or not available at the UTS Library, you can search the catalogues of participating university libraries and request an item using BONUS+ and collect it a few days later.
How do I request a BONUS+ book
- Search the UTS Library Catalogue
- If the book is not listed, or is out on loan, click the  logo to rerun the search through BONUS+
- Click the REQUEST THIS ITEM link if the book is available
- Select University of Technology Sydney
- Enter the details of your ID card (name and barcode) and select a pick-up location
- Click Submit
We will send you an email when your book is ready for you to collect.
Please note: A $5.00 fine will apply to any BONUS+ item that is returned without the book strap (which indicates the BONUS+ Library the item came from).
You can normally expect delivery within 2-4 working days, but it may take up to 7 working days if items are being delivered from either Edith Cowan University in Western Australia or Massey University in New Zealand.
For more information, go to the BONUS+ website