InterLibrary Loans are available to Postgraduates, Honours students and UTS staff.
Online Request Forms
Please check the Library Catalogue and BONUS+  before submitting any of the following request forms:
- book request 
- book chapter request 
- journal article request  via ArticleReach Direct (What is ArticleReach Direct? )
- conference paper request 
- thesis request 
- film/video/dvd request 
Articles, chapters and conference papers received in electronic format will be forwarded via email. Please check your email regularly.
- fines of $1.00 per day will apply to any overdue InterLibrary Loan item
- InterLibrary Loans need to be collected from the holds shelves within 7 days of arrival
- Replacement costs of $132.00 apply to any lost or damaged InterLibrary loan items
Remote & Regional Students
Are you a distant or remote student and live 50+ km from the CBD?
Do you require a book chapter held at UTS Library?
If so, please use the Off Campus Document Delivery Form  to request a UTS held book chapter.
If you require a journal article held at UTS or at another institution please use the journal article request via ArticleReach Direct above.
Access Services - InterLibrary Loans
Tel: +61 2 9514 3314
Fax: +61 2 9514 3303