- UTS Library 
Do you find it hard to make a start on an assignment? Do you wish that someone would be on hand to help you as you write?
A writing clinic provides a space and an opportunity for you to work on your assignment. It is held in a training room at the UTS Library where desktop computers are provided, plus all the materials – books, journals, audio-visual materials – everything you need under one roof! On top of that, a HELPS advisor is on hand to answer your questions while you work.
Writing clinics may assist you with a variety of writing issues such as:
- Analysing an assignment question
- Researching for an assignment
- Planning your assignment and developing a logical structure
- Improving the flow of ideas in your writing
- In-text referencing and compiling a reference list
- Being critical and presenting arguments in your writing.
To book please contact HELPS at http://helps-booking.uts.edu.au/student/