- Workshop 
Come learn about all the great resources UTS Library offers for improving your English language skills. This hands-on workshop is aimed at students that want to:
- Prepare for IELTS
- Work in health organisations
- Improve their business communication
- Prepare for the job-seeking process
- Improve their vocabulary, grammar and writing
- Improve their study skills including critical thinking
We offer many online programs that you can access anytime, anywhere; some will even track your progress so you can see how far you’ve come! Learn more about these resources .
If you'd like some one to one assistance with your written language skils, or advice about in class presentations, why not try HELPS?  HELPS is UTS' support service for language and academic literacy, and they can be found in the Library for drop in sessions  and also a Friday writing clinic . They're friendly, knowledgeable and sure to be able to provide you with constructive advice on how to improve your language and writing skills.