There are two ways to find eBooks for your topics.
- Search the Library's Catalogue  with your keywords and then limit your search results
by Type eg. Book and Format eg. Web. You can also refine your search results by Language.
- Using an eBook database to find eBooks relevant to your topics.
- ACLS Humanities E-Book  | Provides full-text and full-page-image access to titles in most humanities disciplines and in area studies. The books included have been recommended by scholars as significant contributions to their respective fields.
- CRCnetBASE  | The CRCnetBASE eBook collection has a wide selection of eBooks featuring scientific and technical references and resources.
- ebrary  | Discover over 20,000 full-text books in multiple academic and general interest subject areas, sheet music titles and reports. To view books from the ebrary collection you need to install the ebrary Reader . These books can be downloaded for 14 days with Adobe Digital Editions.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)  | A collection of eBooks, in multiple subject areas, available on the EBSCOhost platform. EBSCOhost eBook collection contains titles that were previously part of the Netlibrary collection.
- Oxford Reference Online  | Oxford Reference Online provides online access to a range of dictionaries and reference titles which includes "The Oxford Companion to Australian History" and THE "Visual English Dictionary".
- Oxford Scholarship Online  | Oxford Scholarship Online is a cross-searchable library containing the full text of hundreds of books published by Oxford University Press. Access available to: Philosophy, Political Science, Religion.
- Safari TechBooks Online  | A custom eBook collection that contains a subset of 800 titles from Safari Books Online
- Wiley Online Library  | Provides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.
Hundreds of popular audiobooks and ebooks for loan, with new titles added every month! With OverDrive there are no late fees as books are automatically returned after 14 days. You can access OverDrive from Windows, Mac, and your mobile devices.
The latest version of the OverDrive app now has dictionary look-up, the option to return audiobooks early, and more viewing customisation!
- To get started, download OverDrive Media Console  for your device and sign up for an Adobe ID  account.
- To start reading, choose up to 10 books at a time from http://overdrive.lib.uts.edu.au .
For more information see OverDrive help 
EBL ebook library 
Ebook Library (EBL) is a web-based ebook lending platform which is capable of delivering Ebook Corporation's rapidly expanding catalogue of ebooks to academic and research libraries. EBL offers innovative functionality such as:
* Multiple concurrent access (multiple people reading at the same time)
* Online and offline access
* Read aloud for all titles
* Browsing before borrowing
View Full Catalogue