There are two ways to find eBooks for your topics.
- Search the Library's Catalogue  with your keywords and then limit your search results
by Type eg. Book and Format eg. Web. You can also refine your search results by Language.
- Using an eBook database to find eBooks relevant to your topics.
- ACLS Humanities E-Book  | Provides full-text and full-page-image access to titles in most humanities disciplines and in area studies. The books included have been recommended by scholars as significant contributions to their respective fields.
- CRCnetBASE  | The CRCnetBASE eBook collection has a wide selection of eBooks featuring scientific and technical references and resources.
- ebrary  | Discover over 20,000 full-text books in multiple academic and general interest subject areas, sheet music titles and reports. To view books from the ebrary collection you need to install the ebrary Reader . These books can be downloaded for 14 days with Adobe Digital Editions.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)  | A collection of eBooks, in multiple subject areas, available on the EBSCOhost platform. EBSCOhost eBook collection contains titles that were previously part of the Netlibrary collection.
- Oxford Reference Online  | Oxford Reference Online provides online access to a range of dictionaries and reference titles which includes "The Oxford Companion to Australian History" and THE "Visual English Dictionary".
- Oxford Scholarship Online  | Oxford Scholarship Online is a cross-searchable library containing the full text of hundreds of books published by Oxford University Press. Access available to: Philosophy, Political Science, Religion.
- Safari TechBooks Online  | A custom eBook collection that contains a subset of 800 titles from Safari Books Online
- Wiley Online Library  | Provides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.
EBL ebook library 
Ebook Library (EBL) is a web-based ebook lending platform which is capable of delivering Ebook Corporation's rapidly expanding catalogue of ebooks to academic and research libraries. EBL offers innovative functionality such as:
* Multiple concurrent access (multiple people reading at the same time)
* Online and offline access
* Read aloud for all titles
* Browsing before borrowing
View Full Catalogue