SuperSearch  allows you to:
- access A - Z lists of databases and eJournals
- find databases suitable for your subject area
- do a combined search across several databases, Library Catalogues and other information resources
- link to full-text journal articles and other resources to which the Library has electronic access
- create and keep your own personal storage space for your favourite databases and eJournals
UTS students and staff: To start using SuperSearch  login using your UTS webmail user ID and password.
To get the most out of using SuperSearch use the Help index, or go to the online SuperSearch Tutorial. There are also SuperSearch training  sessions available on the Library's YouTube InfoSkills Bank playlist.
Looking for a particular journal article? Try Citation Linker: enter a few details and press the button .