UTS Library provides classroom support materials for Teacher Education students. Curriculum Resources (also known as CURRICULUM PINK) is a special collection held on Level 3 of Kuring-gai Campus Library.
What resources are there?
- K-12 syllabuses and support documents - these are also available from the Board of Studies 
- Lesson plan and activity books
- Junior non fiction (in Dewey Decimal order)
- Junior fiction (JF)
- Young Adult Fiction (YA)
- Subject Guide to Picture books  (P) (PDF - 828 KB)
- Subject Guide to Picture Books (located in the Curriculum Room)
- Multimedia kits, videos, pictures, posters, picture kits, large books, CD Roms
- Anatomical models
How do I find what I'm looking for?
- Use the classic Library Catalogue  to search by author, title, author/title, keyword/s and subject (Library of Congress subject headings). Or use the new Library Catalogue  to search by title or topic. If an item is part of the Curriculum Collection the message in the location box will say KURING CURRICULUM PINK.
- Browse the picture drawers and kit shelves in the Curriculum Collection.
- If the catalogue tells you an item is in the library but you can't find it in its correct location look on the red sorting shelves.
- Ask for help at the Enquiries Desk or Research Help Desk on Level 4.
How do I find curriculum-related journals?
Journals are not usually held in Curriculum Resources. Most are on the shelves in the general collection. Search the online catalogue by journal name to find out if UTS Library holds a particular journal, magazine or newspaper in either print or online through a database or both. There are several journals which contain curriculum information. Some titles are:
- ADEM: Australian drama education magazine 792.05 ADEM
- Australian primary mathematics classroom 510.5 AUST and online
- The Australian science teachers' journal 505 AUS 1 and online
- Asia-Pacific journal of health, sport and physical education 613.705 PHY 1 and online
- PAMphlet 372.705 PAMP
- Primary Physical Education Matters 372.8605 PRIM
- Scan 
- School arts 707.05 SCH 1 and online
- The Science teacher 507.05 SCI 2 and online
- Reflections: primary journal of the Mathematical Assoc. of NSW 510.5 SQUA
- Teaching children mathematics 513.05 ARI 1 and online