UTS Library provides classroom support materials for Teacher Education students. Curriculum Resources (also known as CURRICULUM PINK) is a special collection.
What resources are there?
- K-12 syllabuses and support documents - these are also available from NESA 
- Lesson plan and activity books
- Junior non fiction (in Dewey Decimal order)
- Junior fiction (JF)
- Young Adult Fiction (YA)
- Picture Books (P)
- Subject Guide to Picture books  (PDF - 1.52 MB)
- Subject Guide to Picture Books
- Multimedia kits, DVDs, pictures, posters, large books, CDs
- Puppets (See the collection on Flickr )
How do I find what I'm looking for?
- Search the Library Catalogue  by title, author or topic. If an item is part of the Curriculum Collection the message in the location box will say 'City Campus - Level 4 - Curriculum'.
- Browse the Curriculum Collection by type of material: Kit shelves, Junior Fiction shelves, Young Adult Fiction shelves, Picture Book Room.
- Ask for help at the Enquiries Desk or Research Help Desk.
How do I find curriculum-related journals?
Journals are not usually held in Curriculum Resources. Most are online or on the shelves in the general collection. Search the online catalogue by journal name to find out if UTS Library holds a particular journal, magazine or newspaper in either print or online through a database or both. There are several journals which contain curriculum information. Some titles are:
- ADEM: Australian drama education magazine 792.05 ADEM
- Australian primary mathematics classroom  510.5 AUST and online
- The Australian science teachers' journal  505 AUS 1 and online
- Asia-Pacific journal of health, sport and physical education  613.705 PHY 1 and online
- PAMphlet 372.705 PAMP
- Primary Physical Education Matters 372.8605 PRIM
- Scan 
- School arts  707.05 SCH 1 and online
- The Science teacher  507.05 SCI 2 and online
- Reflections: primary journal of the Mathematical Assoc. of NSW 510.5 SQUA
- Teaching children mathematics  513.05 ARI 1 and online