UTS Library provides classroom support materials for Teacher Education students. Curriculum Resources (also known as CURRICULUM PINK) is a special collection held on Level 3 of Kuring-gai Campus Library.
What resources are there?
- K-12 syllabuses and support documents - these are also available from BOSTES 
- Lesson plan and activity books
- Junior non fiction (in Dewey Decimal order)
- Junior fiction (JF)
- Young Adult Fiction (YA)
- Picture Books (P)
- Subject Guide to Picture books  (PDF - 1.52 MB)
- Subject Guide to Picture Books (located in the Curriculum Room)
- Multimedia kits, DVDs, pictures, posters, large books, CDs
How do I find what I'm looking for?
- Search the Library Catalogue  by title, author or topic. If an item is part of the Curriculum Collection the message in the location box will say KURING CURRICULUM PINK.
- Browse the Curriculum Collection by type of material: Kit shelves, Junior Fiction shelves, Young Adult Fiction shelves, Picture Book Room.
- Ask for help at the Enquiries Desk or Research Help Desk on Level 4.
How do I find curriculum-related journals?
Journals are not usually held in Curriculum Resources. Most are on the shelves in the general collection. Search the online catalogue by journal name to find out if UTS Library holds a particular journal, magazine or newspaper in either print or online through a database or both. There are several journals which contain curriculum information. Some titles are:
- ADEM: Australian drama education magazine 792.05 ADEM
- Australian primary mathematics classroom 510.5 AUST and online
- The Australian science teachers' journal 505 AUS 1 and online
- Asia-Pacific journal of health, sport and physical education 613.705 PHY 1 and online
- PAMphlet 372.705 PAMP
- Primary Physical Education Matters 372.8605 PRIM
- Scan 
- School arts 707.05 SCH 1 and online
- The Science teacher 507.05 SCI 2 and online
- Reflections: primary journal of the Mathematical Assoc. of NSW 510.5 SQUA
- Teaching children mathematics 513.05 ARI 1 and online