We invite Capstone students to set up a Library Research Consultation  before commencing your research. This consultation can save you time and ensure you use the best research strategies.
Important points to remember:
- Our Study Skills  pages provide help with Project Management, Referencing and Giving Presentations.
- If the Library does not provide access to a paper or article for your research you can request it through InterLibrary Loans . To activate this service you must complete the Final Year Project - Authority for Access form  and have it signed by your supervisor.
- Copies of all the Distinction and Higher Distinction Capstone projects are held in the FEIT Learning and Design Centre . If you wish to borrow previous Capstone Projects go to LDC2 to lodge the Capstone Project Loan Form. If the requested project is available it will be delivered to LDC2 for your perusal.
- Referencing  software is available to help you manage your references for your bibliography
- Our online tutorials  demonstrate how to find books and articles and use Harvard UTS and referencing software EndNote and RefWorks.