The Library Catalogue
The Catalogue  provides access to the Library's books, journals and DVDs.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the pick list of subjects which appears
Find out more about the Catalogue .
Encyclopedias can be a good starting point. The catalogue provides online access to a broad range of encyclopedias.
Engineering books for loan are located on Level 4 in the City Campus Library.
- 620.1 Engineering mechanics
- 624 Civil engineering
- 625 Engineering of railroads & roads
- 627 Hydraulic engineering
- 628 Sanitary & municipal engineering