The Library Catalogue
The Catalogue  provides access to the Library's books, journals and DVDs.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the pick list of subjects which appears
Engineering books for loan are located on Level 4 with call number ranged 621 in the City Campus Library.
Encyclopedias can be a good starting point. The Catalogue provides online access to a broad range of encyclopedias.
- Encyclopedia of information science and technology 
- Encyclopedia of RF and microwave engineering 
- Berkshire encyclopedia of human-computer interaction 
- Encyclopedia of Internet technologies and applications