The Catalogue  provides access to the library's books, journals and DVDs.
You can either:
- type in the title of the book you're looking for
- type in a topic or select from the pick list of subjects which appears
Find out more about the Catalogue .
Browsing for books:
Most print mechanical engineering books are located on Level 4 in the City Campus Library. Begin browsing the shelves at these call numbers:
- 333.7 Environmental economics
- 621 Applied Physics
- 624 Civil engineering
- 625 Engineering of railroads & roads
- 627 Hydraulic engineering
- 628 Sanitary & municipal engineering
The UTS Library subscribes to a range of electronic book resources. To limit your search to electronic books choose the Web Format option in the Refine Your Search menu on the left side of the Catalogue results screen.