Case citators allow you to:
- search for a case using a case name
- provide links to the full text of reported and unreported cases.
Casebase  (Lexis.Nexis AU) Firstpoint (Westlaw AU)
The Library holds a number of hard copy law reports and subscribes to several online services which allow full text access to judgments and case materials.
Use the Library catalogue to find individual law report titles. The Library record wil provide details of hard copy holdings and links to online access if available.
Links to authorised law reports are provided below:
- Commonwealth Law Reports 
- Australian Law Reports 
- Federal Court Reports 
- New South Wales Law Reports 
- Northern Territory Reports
- Queensland Reports 
- South Australian State Reports 
- Victorian Reports 
- Western Australian Reports 
- Tasmanian Reports 
Unreported judgments are available on:
Search for cases from USA, Asia, Canada, Europe or the UK: