Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Evidence Based Practice for a full listing of databases on Evidence Based Practice.
Evidence Based Practice Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
to find Randomized Controlled Trials
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature) provides authoritative coverage of the literature related to a wide variety of nursing and allied health topics. Tutorial: PICO CINAHL 
- Medline  Covers the areas of allied health, biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as they relate to medicine and health care, communication disorders, and reproductive biology. Tutorial: PICO Medline 
- EMBASE  a biomedical and pharmacological database containing bibliographic records with citations, abstracts and indexing derived from biomedical articles in peer reviewed journals, and is especially strong in its coverage of drug and pharmaceutical research.
to find Systematic Reviews
- The Cochrane Library (Wiley Online Library) Includes the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews - the gold standard for evidence.
- Joanna Briggs Institute Systematic Reviews  (OVID).
to find Practice Guidelines
- TRIP Database  Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
- Netting the Evidence  Freely available customised Google search engine dedicated to the methodology of evidence based practice.