Databases are large collections of electronic materials. You can use them to search for journal articles, ebooks, statistics, newspaper articles and other resources for your assignments.
Library Handout: Health Services Management Library research skills 2015.pdf 
Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Health > Health Services Management  for a full listing of databases on Health Services Management.
Login using your UTS Webmail details. The following lists several databases which are useful for finding journal articles on Health Services Management topics.
- CINAHL  A great database to start your search whenever you need to find journal articles on Health related topics
Basic Tutorial  | Advanced Tutorial 
- Business Source Complete  A multidisciplinary resource that covers the business aspects of allied health.
- Health Business  Covers all aspects of health care administration and other non-clinical aspects of health care institution management.
- ProQuest Health & Medicine  Search across 15 databases indexing journals, books, reports, conference papers, dissertations and theses, government publications, videos, etc in all aspects of health, nursing and medicine including Evidence-Based Resources such as those from the Joanna Briggs Institute. Includes some fulltext. Basic Tutorial  | Advanced Tutorial 
- Science Direct  Web database for scientific research that contains the full text of Elsevier science journals Basic Tutorial 
Other Sources: Grey Literature
The University of New England has an excellent research skills page on Grey literature . It includes a useful definition of what Grey Literature is and lists several links of Australian sources of grey literature. Quite a few of the links are health related.
The following links list several US or UK sources of grey literature. Some focus on the health sciences, while others are more general in scope.
- NYAM Grey Literature Report  The New York Academy of Medicine actively collects grey literature.
- Centre for Reviews and Dissemination  Search several databases for economic evaluations, technology assessments and systematic reviews.
- TRIP Database  A search engine for evidence-based clinical information.
Writing an Annotated Bibiography
Annotated Bibliographies  are included in the Library’s Study Skills  page under “Writing, Speaking and Reading ” as well as the “Assignment Survival Kit ” . It is part of a document called Academic Writing .