Our Find Databases Tool  allows you to browse for databases by subject or search for the name of a database. If you're unsure where to get started, we have selected a couple of Databases which are useful for Chemistry and Forensic Science.
- BIOSIS Previews 
Covers area of Forensic Biology
- ChemWatch 
Chemical safety information including Materials Safety Data Sheets
- CHEMnetBASE : A collection of chemistry reference databases from CRC Press, including Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.
- FORENSICnetBASE: 
Reference database covers Forensic Science and Criminal Justice.
- MEDLINE (OVID)  Online Tutorial 
Covers areas of Forensic Biology and Forensic Medicine.
- SciFinder Scholar  / New User Registration  Online Tutorials
Covers areas of chemical engineering, industrial chemistry, materials science, biochemistry, pharmacology and medicine. The database also includes patents, conference papers, pre-prints, reviews and more.
- TOXLINE (CSA)
Offers access to information in all areas of toxicology, including chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pesticides, environmental pollutants, and mutagens and teratogens.
- Web of Knowledge(ISI)  Online Tutorial
An index database provided by Thomson Scientific. It provides access to many databases and other resources: Web of Science, ISI Proceedings, Current Contents Connect, Journal Citation Reports.
- Australian Federal Police Digest (AFPD) (Informit) : A bibliographic database that indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on policing, criminology, law enforcement and related fields.
- Australian Criminology Database (CINCH) (Informit) : A bibliographic database that indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on all aspects of crime and criminal justice