Find Databases tool
Use the Find Databases tool > Science > Environmental Science for a full listing of databases on ecology & environmental science.
Top Ecology & Environmental Science Databases
Login using your UTS Webmail details.
Agricola  Agriculture, animal sciences, horticulture, hydrology
- Aqualine  Water resources, water and wastewater treatment, water pollution
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts  Aquatic science, aquatic organisms, fisheries, oceanography
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management  Environmental biotechnology, engineering, pollution
- TOXLINE  Toxicology, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, antidotes
- Environment complete (EBSCO) 
- GreenFILE (EBSCO)  Offers an unique perspective on the positive and negative ways humans affect the environment.
- STREAMLINE Australia's natural resources database  Indexes and abstracts articles from published and unpublished material on natural resource management.
- REEF Great Barrier Reef marine park province database  Produced by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, indexes articles from published and unpublished material about the Great Barrier Reef.
Tips: for an index which does not contain the full text, you can check if the library has access to the full text articles using SFX links.