Recent editions to our Electronic Collection include:
- Dictionary of Politics and Government 
- Journal of Sponsorship 
Publishes authoritative articles on the latest research, thinking, development and techniques in the field, as well as case studies, reviews and comments on topical issues faced by sponsorship professionals worldwide. Regular sections on evaluation and legal and regulatory matters also feature in the Journal.
- Rock and roll, counterculture, peace and protest 
Contains materials about popular culture in the U.S. and U.K. from 1950 to 1975. Topics include student protests, civil rights, consumerism, and the Vietnam War.
- Romanticism: Life, Literature and Landscape (Part of Adam Matthew Digital)
This unrivalled resource provides access to the collections of the Wordsworth Trust, the single largest collection of manuscripts relating to William Wordsworth and his contemporary writers anywhere in the world, all digitized in full colour.
- IMF e-Library 
Provides access to The International Monetary Fund's recent publications, including periodicals, books, analytical papers, and statistics. Data can be searched online and viewed in PDF format.
- Cumincad 
CumInCAD is a cumulative index of publications about computer aided architectural design. It includes bibliographic information about over 8,200 records from journals and conferences such as ACADIA, CAADRIA, eCAADe, SiGraDi, CAAD futures, DDSS and others.
- The Signs 
Challenging the boundaries of knowledge concerning women's and men's lives in diverse regions of the globe, Signs publishes scholarship that raises new questions and develops innovative approaches to our understanding of the past and present.
- Paper Cranes: a mother's story of hope, courage and determination 
- Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association 
The official peer-reviewed journal of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), provides information on pharmaceutical care and drug therapy, diseases and other health issues, trends in pharmacy practice and therapeutics, informed opinion, and original research.
- International Journal of Pharmacy Practice 
A Medline-indexed, peer reviewed, international journal. It is one of the leading journals publishing health services research in the context of pharmacy, pharmaceutical care, medicines and medicines management.
- International journal of health services 1971-1998 (Archives) 
- Developing Advanced Assessment Skills: Patients with long-term conditions 
This book will help you to develop some of the essential assessment skills that are needed to support patients with long-term conditions in secondary and primary care settings.
- Stedman's abbreviations, acronyms & symbols 
offers quick, easy access to more than 75,000 essential abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols for medical language specialists and medical, health, and nursing professionals. This updated edition includes more than 7,500 new abbreviations, expansions, acronyms, and symbols and 14 appendices. Slang abbreviations and "Do Not Use" abbreviations indicated by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices are highlighted.
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing 
Featuring more than 54,000 entries, this thoroughly updated Sixth Edition contains the medical terminology used in more than 30 of today's fastest growing health profession areas. The book includes 1,000 images and photographs, a glossy insert with detailed images by Anatomical Chart Company, and 68 appendices.
- Stedman's online medical dictionary 
The most reliable resource for medical students, physicians, educators, researchers, and medical language specialists. This edition includes more than 107,000 terms and definitions and approximately 1,500 images and illustrations.
- Scientific American Archive 1845-1947 
The recently added 1845-1909 collection completes the existing Scientific American archive and provides your institution with online access back to the very first issue. This collection brings together 75,000 articles and chronicles major inventions, including the Bessemer converter and the telephone.
- Visual Dictionary of Fashion Design 
This book is a guide to the many and varied terms used within fashion design. Each term is explained and contextualised, giving the reader an enhanced understanding of fashion terminology.
- Dictionary of Fashion History 
Based on A dictionary of English costume, 900-1900 by C.W. and P.E. Cunnington and Charles Beard, now completely revised, updated and supplemented to the present day by Valerie Cumming.
- Changing Fashion: A Critical Introduction to Trend Analysis and Meaning  : part of Dress, Body, Culture series
- Why Women Wear What They Wear  : part of Materializing culture series
- Research and Design : part of the AVA Academia series
- Fundamentals of Fashion Design : part of the AVA Academia series
- Construction  : part of AVA basics series
- Textiles and Fashion  : part of Basics fashion design series
- Developing a Collection  : part of Basics fashion design series
- Fashion Drawing : part of Basics fashion design series
- Designing Clothes: Culture and Organization of the Fashion Industry 
- Greenwood Encyclopedia of Clothing through American History 
- Fashion Marketing: Contemporary Issues 
- Where Am I Wearing 
- Technology of Clothing Manufacture (4th ed.) 
- Fashion Marketing (3rd ed.) 
- When Clothes Become Fashion: Design and Innovation Systems 
- Great Fashion Designers 
- Orderly Fashion: A Sociology of Markets 
- Fashion in Focus: Concepts, Practice and Politics 
- Global Denim 
- Fashion Statements: On Style, Appearance, and Reality 
- Doing Research in Fashion and Dress 
- Costing for the Fashion Industry 
- Plunkett's Apparel and Textiles Industry Almanac 2011 
Part of the ACS symposium series
- Sustainability in the Chemistry Curriculum 
- Nanocatalysis for fuels and chemicals 
- Pesticide Mitigation Strategies for Surface Water Quality 
- Chiral Pesticides: Stereoselectivity and its Consequences 
- Petite and Sweet: Glyco-Nanotechnology as a Bridge to New Medicine 
- Recent Developments in Invertebrate Repellents 
- Production and Purification of Ultraclean Transportation Fuel 
- Advances in Cereal Science: Implications to Food Processing and Health Promotion 
- Synthetic liquids production and refining 
- Environmental Chemistry of Explosives and Propellant Compounds in Soils and Marine Systems: Distributed Source Characterization and Remedial Technologies 
- It's All in the Water: Studies of Materials and conditions in Fresh and Salt Water Bodies 
All new resources are now available via the Catalogue