Recent editions to our Electronic Collection include:
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice : The Online MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the Online MCP includes over 4600 pages and 180 of the most used documents on concrete technology. Topics Include: Materials and Properties Construction Practices, Inspection, and Pavements Use of Concrete Buildings, Bridges and Special Structures Precast Concrete, Masonry, and Special Processes
- Corrosion Analysis Network : The Corrosion Analysis Network is the most comprehensive and authoritative online source for researching, understanding, preventing and solving corrosion-related problems – in one, all-inclusive, easy-to-access database.
- Physiochemical principles of pharmacy : 5th edition. Physical chemistry is the basis of pharmaceutical formulation and processing and is fundamental to understanding the complexities of drug delivery and absorption.
Physicochemical Principles of Pharmacy goes beyond the introductory aspects of physical pharmacy to show how basic physicochemical principles are essential to an understanding of every aspect of drug action, from the design of dosage forms to the sites of action in the body.
Chapters are organised logically, with visual representations to aid the understanding of difficult concepts. The fifth edition of this well-established textbook has been thoroughly revised. Changes include:
- a new chapter on pharmaceutical nanotechnology
- key learning points
- more worked examples of clinical calculations
- clearer distinction between the basic text and more complex theory to facilitate ease of use.
- Gender and language : offers an international forum for research on and debates about feminist research on gender and language. Gender and Language showcases research on femininities and masculinities, on heterosexual and queer identities, on gender at the level of individual performance or perception and on gender at the level of institutions and ideologies.
- English at AMES : This course covers the Certificate in Spoken and Written English (CSWE) III and includes modules: Writing for work; Customer Service; Negotiation and problem solving; Job seeking skills; English for health professionals: nurses.
English for Living, Studying and Working in Australia - (CSWE III): the AMES General English Courses are based on the Certificate in Spoken and Written English (CSWE). This course will help students improve their English language skills through topics relating to their study and work goals such as education and employment in Australia. On completion of the course, students will be able use spoken language in a range of social, academic or vocational contexts such as delivering formal presentations or participating in job interviews. They will also be able to read and write a range of academic and/or workplace texts such as complex instructions, reports and resumes / covering letters. These online resources are ideal for self-study as students watch and hear native English speakers participating in real-life social and work situations. Interactive exercises, including speaking tasks, provide students with opportunities to practise and develop their confidence in the new language. Instant feedback on answers consolidates the learning cycle.
- Mango languages : is an online language learning system teaching practical conversation skills for real communication. The basic modules comprise 10 lessons in introductory level polite conversation. The Complete modules comprise 100 lessons to achieve an intermediate conversation level.
- International Encyclopedia of Organization Studies : part of Sage eReference series.
- Ethical Space : journal of the Institute of Communication Ethics.
All new resources are now available via the Catalogue