The Australian Research Management Society (ARMS) and Elsevier are looking to recognise young researchers for their achievements.
The Scopus awards are offered in the following categories:
- Humanities and social sciences
- Physical sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Life sciences and biological sciences
- Medicine and medical sciences
To apply you'll have to satisfy the following criteria:
- Age 40 or less as of 1 July 2012.
- Australia or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Employee of an Australasian research institution who is:
- is currently engaged in research activities that fall under one of the Award categories
- is employed on a 0.5 or above contract and not a full-time research student, although may be concurrently pursuing higher degree by research qualifications
- is published in peer-reviewed literature
For more information, including the evaluation criteria, visit the Elsevier website .
Submission deadline extended till Friday, 8th June 2012, Midnight.
For more information, please email Macy Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org