When preparing course materials for units offered in distance mode please consider what materials your students may need and whether they can access them.
You will need to:
- discuss course requirements with your Information Services Librarian  as early as possible to determine what resources and services the Library can provide
- ensure that all essential readings your students require are able to be accessed electronically see DRR & eReadings . Additional items that students need should be provided with the subject materials.
- clearly indicate to students when they are expected to purchase a prescribed text for a subject
- provide remote access  to services and resources
- provide a mailout service of books and audiovisual materials from the UTS collection