UTS Library

Keyword Search

Browse Questions

My monitor account refund?

Ive accidentally added 70$ to my account instead of 7$ via my credit card. How can I reverse this as I urgently need the amount for my dues???

IT service desk has told me to contact monitor office directly.

2 answers


Hi Hirrah

Meijun's picture
Meijun, 5 years ago

Hi Hirrah

Yes, you need to contact Monitor Office. Your account for printing, etc. is maintained by them.



The printer stoped working

Thi Thanh Huong's picture
Thi Thanh Huong, 2 years ago

The printer stoped working while printing some papers. So, my account is out of fund and I am not received my document. Could I please get my fund to print new one? Please check for me. Thank you so much

Answer question