- books and journals: search in the Library Catalogue or BONUS+
- articles on a topic: search thousands of articles at once in one of our Databases
- material from other libraries: tell us what you need and we'll find it and get it for you
- Finding books (5m:02s)
- Find a journal article from a reading list (3m:35s)
- Finding the right database (4m:10s)
- Finding scholarly and peer reviewed journals (4m:50s)
- View the UTS Library YouTube Channel for more videos on finding information
Learn how to search Google like a pro, videos include information on how to link to full text articles from Google Scholar and download references into EndNote or RefWorks.
- Google Scholar - off campus access (2m:59s)
- Finding a journal article using Google Scholar (3m:53s)
- Google vs Google Scholar (3m:55s)
- EndNote: exporting references from Google Scholar (2m:55s)
Did you know that you can use RSS feeds as well as other methods to keep up to date with new books, journal tables of contents, literature searches, blogs and news?
Useful Links: Journal Database Alerts
Manage your literature search results with our referencing software: EndNote and RefWorks. Download references, create perfect reference lists, share references with colleagues and much more! The software is free to UTS students and staff.
Manage and analyse your qualitative research results with NVIVO.
Online Tutorials: Study Skills: Referencing