General lists of conferences
- All Conferences.com
- Conference Alerts.com
Academic conferences worldwide. They have a special page for Australian Conferences.
- United Nations Conferences, Meetings and Events
Documentation and information on UN conferences, observances and events
- PapersInvited (database for UTS staff and students only)
Lists calls for papers for approximately 10,000 forthcoming conferences and special issues of journals, updated regularly.
Subject specific conferences
Sciences; Nursing, Midwifery & Health
Engineering; Information Technology
- IEEE Conferences & Events
Electrical engineering, IT, also some design
- Netlib Conference Database
Information about upcoming conferences, lectures, and other meetings relevant to the fields of mathematics and computer science.
- TechExpo - Technical Conference Information Center
Engineering and IT conferences world wide. You can browse lists or seach by name, topic, sponsoring organisation, country, city etc
Design, Architecture & Building
- ArchitectureWeek Calendar
- Core 77 Design Magazine & Resource
The calendar includes conference listings
- Design Studies
This core journal has conferences listed in its calendar each issue. Available electronically.
Listings in the events section with a visual communication focus
Humanities & Social Sciences; Law; Education; Business
- Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL): Conference Register
Links to worldwide conferences of interest to Australian Academic Librarians
- Law Council of Australia
Conferences and events
European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- ANZALS Conferences
Biennial conference of the Australian & New Zealand Association for Leisure Studies
- Council for Australian University Tourism & Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
Annual conference information
Subscription Databases (UTS staff and students only)
Many databases include citations to published conference papers. Generally you can find conference papers by including "conferences" as a search term or as a limit. These databases can be accessed via the Library's Find Databases page.
- ARCH, Avery, DAAI (Design, Architecture and Building)
- CINAHL (Nursing and Midwifery)
- IEEExplore, ACM Digital Library, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (IT, Engineering, some Design)
- Medline (Medical and Health Sciences)
- Conference Papers Index (mainly Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences and Aquatic Sciences)